Cooper-ATC CNC Router Details
Cooper-ATC is our most powerful model with specs that are made for a true production machine. Servomotors and drives along with precision helical racks and pinion give this machine travel speed of 2500 IPM! Cooper comes with a unique wireless handheld controller that allows for full or micro step jog as well as a combination of over 36 button configuration. All our Cooper series have remote log in and support options, which allows for offsite support, training, and troubleshooting.
These routers are extremely easy to operate and maintain. Machine components are all off the shelf that could be purchased from us or through local suppliers.
Some standard features on Cooper include:
- 8” gantry clearance with heavy structure uprights
- Maintenance-free self-lubricating bearing blocks
- Wireless handheld pendant
- High power servo motors and drive,
- 9KW (12HP) air cooling spindle?with auto tool change
- FGP controller with a graphical user interface
- Vacuum tabletop with T-slot assist for clamps or jigs
- Practical and well-designed dust collector head
FGP provides onsite training, support and remote login assistance
Cooper-ATC routers serve various industries:
Cabinet makers, Signs & prints, custom millworks, aluminum profiling, ACM and alucobond, plastic fabrication, metal fabrication, and many other industries
SOFTWARE TRAINING: FGP is the only company that includes FREE installation and training for all its customers. This training applies to machine operation and basic CAD/CAM programming. By the end of this training, an operator can design a job, create Gcode code, and operate the CNC machine! This training is done remotely through Teamviewer or Chrome desktop but onsite training is also available for an additional fee.
Cooper-ATC CNC Photos
6 POSITION AUTO TOOL CHANGER. NESTING CNC (CABINET, CUSTOM FURNITURE, PANELS, ETC..)
CNC router for cabinet makers & custom millwork
Cooper-ATC Machine Specs
Maintenance free self lubrication bearings
|Table Size||5’ x 10’ (1600 x 3200 mm ) Z axis 7” (180mm)|
|Frame||Heavy duty steel frame, heat treated and stress relieved|
|Spindle Motor||12HP (9KW) 220V air cooling spindle auto?tool change.|
|Tool Changer||6 position ISO30 tool change|
|VFD Inverter||Delta 15HP, 220V 3phase spindle driver|
|Linear Motion||HIWIN?30 mm rails for X,Y
HIWIN?25 mm rails for Z
|Transmission||Helical rack and pinion for X,Y
Taiwan TBI ball screw for Z
|Motors and Drives||Japanese 850W Yaskawa motor and drives
2 motors on long axis, 1 on short and 1 on Z
|Table top||Vacuum cross hatch hard phenolic table top with Tslot assist. Multi zoning with 8 control valves|
|Controller||FGP?control system with graphical user interface
Additional wireless handheld pendant available
|Travel||2200 in/min rapid travel|
|Install & training||FGP is the only company that offers free install and training on all machines! Training on software, CNC, design, CAM and maintenance|
- Remote login support for troubleshooting
- Auto gantry square sensors
- Tool sensor for job start reference
- Tool measure and length compensation
- Job simulation and onscreen follow
- Job timing calculator
- Software tuning calibration
- Expandable control system for custom applications.
- Spindle speed control through programming.
- Manual overrides of spindle speed and feed speeds during run.
- Maintenance free self lubricating bearing blocks
- Machine runs on standard Gcode
- Most CAD/CAM software in the industry works with this machine.
- FGP can also provide CAD/CAM design software for 2D / 3D production. Some recommended software: Vcarve Pro, AlphaCAM, Enroute, ArtCam. We also have a list of cabinet and custom furniture software that work with our machines.
Vacuum hold down pumps
Industrial-grade single-phase 220v vacuum pump is ideal for mid to large CNC table sizes from 5’x 5′ up to 5’x 8′ (or 25 ft? to 40 ft?). The integrated filtered air cooling and relief valve systems keep your Hurricane running cooler while the sound dampening base keeps the unit running quieter than other comparable systems.
- ? ~400 CFM
- ? 9.5 – 10 inHg Sealed Vacuum
- ? 3″ Threaded Steel Intake Port
- ? Dimensions: 34″x 17.5″x 17.5″
- ? Single Phase 220 – 240 VAC / 30 Amps
- ? NEMA L6-30P Plug (USA and Canada Spec)
- ? 4 Long Life High-Performance Vacuum Motors
Accessories Included with each machine
- Tool measure sensor
- 3 endmill cutting bits
- 1 ER25 collet
- 1 ER25 collet wrench and 1 spindle shaft wrench
- Vacuum zone rubber gasketing
- Tabel adjustment leveling feet
Accessories available to purchase
- Starter package
- 2-1/2″ double insert spoil board surfacer
- 1/8″ , 1/4″ and 1/2″ carbide spiral cutting endmills for wood, plastic and aluminum
- 1/4″ spiral ball nose carbide for 3D work
- 1/4″ V-bit for engraving
FGP CNC Products
We design and manufacture computerized 3 Axis and 4 Axis router tables, 3 Axis Laser cutting machines, and plasma tables.